The Aloha Fair 2015!

by - 12:32 PM

Hey everyone,
The Aloha Fair 2015 is open!!
Theme: Summer, beach, Hawaiian Fair
Date: July 27, 2015 - August 10, 2015

Nice and exclusive stuff, gifts, gachas, discount sale prices and tons more. You also have to check out the beautiful sim!
I loved it!

From The Aloha Fair I'm wearing:
*Bikini/skirt - "DEW" Alani TAF Exclusive.
*Bag - i { DH } Beach Baby Summer Bag
* Sandals - Iconica - [i] Mau Loa Sandals (SLink appliers included. I do not have any flat feet, so I'm wearing only the sandals) Lower price only at the fair!!!
*Flower/hair ornament - Iconica [i] Tropical Flower Button. GIFT!
*Bikini under skirt - Like Designs Yessy SwimSuit with Jeans







 I'm also wearing (Not from The Aloha Fair):
*Necklace and earrings old gift by Dellybeams fine prim Jewelry
*Watch posted here.
*Hair: Emotions (Stephanie), Hair Fair 2015 item, now available at Emotions main store.
*Poses previously posted here.

You May Also Like

0 comments