Ravnous and a little bit more!!!

by - 7:54 PM

Here I come with a little bit more of the lovely Ravnous.
Do you remember I told you about their gifts/weekly special (here)? Ok, I got two L$50 gift cards inside each outfit box. I am going to show you now what I bought there with my gift cards:
Bathrobe - L$49





Shorts - Ravnous - BabyCakes Shorts - FancyAssBlue L$ 50 (using gift card)


Shoes  .: LIKE DESIGN :. MM board, previously posted. Keep visiting the store, the MM board changes every day. This exact model may be available soon again. 



While I was at Ravnous I also slapped one of the MM boards, and I got the "Hannah Skirt Set - Rose". Very pretty!!! Ravnous herself told me that there is about a dozen outfits in the boards that rotate daily. So stop by to see when this set will be out again.

Shoes - Luna Heels High Slinks Bagged. Found in the MM board at Rowena's Designs a couple of days ago. Rowena Spingflower said she is not sure if they are going to be available again in the boards. The boards change every 3-4 days. They are currently available in store for L$ 150, though. Very pretty heels, they come with a color change Hud. They can also be worn with or without studs.




You May Also Like

0 comments