Like Design - jacket/ pants/ shoes

by - 11:24 AM

I am in love with this jacket and the inner shirt. It is gorgeous and perfect to pair it up with pretty much anything, and these pants are so luxurious, but you can dress them up or down! *-* They come with a full color change Hud:
Jacket and strap details (40 colors each)/ inner shirt (15 colors)/pants (15 colors)/ belt (15 colors).
.: LIKE DESIGN :. Addie Jacket with Shirt.
.: LIKE DESIGN :. Zipped Shoes. MM board available during the whole month of July. Go slap that one, ladies!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accessories were all free/freebies/luckies. I simply can't take them off right now, they are too pretty *-*. They are all listed on previous posts. Here and here! :D

Hair by Truth. Group gift.

Skin -7 Deadly s{K}ins -HEATHER v2a at Oh my Gacha event. I'm also wearing  7Deadly s{K}ins slink appliers. I can't take this skin off...OMG! *-*

Pose in the picture below is by Frozen - Water Bottle Pose. Group gift. Join the group for free.


I have found my car!!! :D


Skin worn below is 7 Deadly s{K}ins 4th of JULY Daisey V5. Check the gachas in store! I'm also wearing 7 Deadly Skins SLink appliers.




You May Also Like

0 comments