Pretty Freebie Look of the Week!

by - 10:37 AM

Dear readers/freebie fans,
I would like to take a moment to thank you all readers for continuously reading my blog, it has been growing kind of fast, and I'm happy about it. So, a lot has happened since I created the blog, lots of cool partnerships with amazing designers have enriched the content of my posts recently, but it does not mean I will abandon my dear freebie stuff. Having this in mind I will try to create some entirely freebie looks weekly, I'm not sure yet if two or three a week (or even more), it will depend on the quality of the gifts/freebies in general. Besides that, in every single post I am trying to include some freebie items as well.
So thanks again, and stick around because it is just going to get more fun! :D

I would like to thank Ruby, who gave me Slink hands and feet when I was totally lost without understanding why some of my freebie shoes would not fit me at all...LOL. You were such a sweetheart, Ruby! Thanks for your generosity. I had no idea at that time this stuff costs a lot of money.

Here it goes the "Pretty Freebie Look of the Week":

Skin - Essences Teal *The Gacha Garden Gift* pale02 /black. Join the group for free.
Top and jeans  - free at TaInTeD ReBeL
Love transparent top - Freebie, L$5 at Eluzion. Another one is also available in store for L$2, previously posted, here.
Hair - Analog Dog hair freeball
Tatoo - free at TaInTeD ReBeL
Accessories - click on the posts (necklace, bracelet and ring, piercings)
Eyes and lashes - inside this skin pack posted here
Moles - posted here
Shoes - !APHORISM! Ltd Ed Leather Ankle Boots Group Gift. Join the group for free.

Pretty Freebie Look of the Week!

Pretty Freebie Look of the Week

Pretty Freebie Look of the Week!

Pretty Freebie Look of the Week!


You May Also Like

0 comments