Pixicat wonderful high waisted jeans!! *-* You need these!

by - 9:29 AM

Hey ladies (and boys? :P),
I am bringing you today pictures of these pants I'm totally in love with.
I know the whole SL has been raving about certain new pants that were released a couple of weeks ago, I bet you know what I'm talking about! But look at these ones!!!!

I love the high waisted style and look at the butt!! It looks sooo pretty!
I love the bootcut style, too. They come with 2 options: long (wearing) and regular (which can make you see more of the shoes, not wearing in the pics).
The top is totally adorable as well. I love to create this all jeans vibe, specially, with such high quality products. Keep up the good work, Areve! <3
The skin is from the new round of the Kawaii Project. Such a doll!!! <3

Top - Pixicat- Rustic. Shirt (DarkBlue)
Pants - Pixicat- Klara. Jeans Bootcut (Blue)
Hair- [elikatira] Estelle - Blondes.
Skin - (*ANGELICA) YOONA: beige: peach. Available ay The Kawaii Project
Shoes - Ingenue :: Astrid Heels :: Toffee. Available now at the Collabor88/September.
Necklaces - PIXEL BOX - Necklace "Angel's Secrets". Gift in store!
             .:Glint:. Beaded Crimson Skies Set. This is the "Hidden Sanctuary" exclusive for "Everlasting love of the night. A Gothic Wedding" round. This Event runs from 9/12 and has been extended until 9/22 due to a late start.
Watch and face moles (I always wear them) - posted here
Poses - Kuso animations

Pictures taken here.

Pixicat pants

Pixicat

Pixicat

Pixicat

Pixicat

New skin

                                                                       Shoes details:







You May Also Like

0 comments