New Collabor88

by - 4:09 PM

I still can't believe I could tp to the new round of Collabor88 yesterday. :D
The best round ever, you will be seriously broke after this one, believe me!!!
A few things I got there:
Hair - Exile::Bewitched Natural Fusion - @Collabor88
Skin  - Glam Affair - Marta America - Clean - @Collabor88
Dress - ISON - occult dress (plum) and jacket (powder) - @Collabor88
Shoes - Pure Poison - Ingrid Pumps - @Collabor88

Not from Collabor88:
Necklace - Meva - Stones Necklace2. Group gift. Join the group for free.
Poses - {Imeka} Nina - Pose Pack @Kustom9

I still got many other items there, take a look at their web site for a complete list of the participant stores and their products: http://collabor88.com/
Collabor88


Collabor88


Collabor88



You May Also Like

0 comments