Get lost...in a book tonight!

by - 7:48 PM

WONDERFUL!!!!
Manis' Winter sim is just absolutely wonderful!!
I finally visited Manis' new Winter sim/decoration and I am totally in love with it. Gee tped me and we took some pictures together, everything started with some fun adventure at The Arcade.
It was hilarious! Push me more Gee!!! LOL :P
Thanks Manis and Gee for making part of my SL community, you are so adorable and talented!
Check Gee's blog to know what she is wearing. :)

I am wearing:
Hair- +elua+ Yuki2_Ombre B pack
Sweater - KITJA - Lauren Sweater PUMPKIN
Skirt- KITJA - Lauren Skirt CAMEL
Scarf- KITJA - Lauren Scarf N-M-B
Ear muffs- [ILAYA] Earmuffs Knit/ Snowflake Knit @ Tre Chic
Shoes- Ingenue :: Alma Boots :: Cinnamon @ The Arcade/December
Backpack- FLite.- Slouchy Bag (Grey)- Common #9 @ The Arcade/December
Notebook- Flite. Mypad Notebook - Tan / Common #8 @ The Arcade/December
Watch- [MANDALA]SITENNOAH_watch&bracelet_gold on Marketplace.
Ring- [DDL] From me to you (ring) Group Gift. Join the group for free. Other gifts are available there. I've already posted them here.
Pose- PURPLE POSES - SATINE
Pictures were taken at Manis' place, here.

With Gee 2

It is cold outside! :D

Amazing Winter place by Manis <3

With Gee! <3


You May Also Like

0 comments