Join me!

by - 2:29 PM

So you decide to slow down with blogging because of RL commitments etc., but one day you easily get into the most popular fashion event on the grid, buy stuff from one of the most amazing designers on the grid, then you have a purchase problem, when you contact the designer customer service you get an extremely amazing service. What do you do? Obviously, you feel like blogging the stuff immediately. Thanks a million again Addams Store (Amalia and Miglena) and their outstanding team! I just love you guys! :* ♥

Top - Addams // Kim Loose T-Shirt w/Bra // @ Collabor88/April
Jeans - Addams // Ginger Boyfriend Jean w/Belt // Ocean @ Collabor88/April
Hair - [elikatira] Eden (head band with and without flowers) - Essentials - limited time moving SALE!!!
Necklaces - (Yummy) Spring Bud Necklace - Gold @ Collabor88/April
                    MG-Necklace-Rosary Black Pearls - Crucifix-Gold on marketplace
Handbag - ::C'est la vie !:: Holly knit bag RED
Eyes - AMITOMO. Eye Collection 2 - #9. Gacha at the store.
Shoes - fri. - Honey.Platforms (Coal) @ Collabor88/April
Tattoo - .::Nanika::. Achiga tattoo @ Tres Chic
Poses - PURPLE POSES Jessy and Jess
Mesh head previously blogged here.

Join me!

Join me!

Join me!

Join me!

Join me!

You May Also Like

0 comments