Let's fall apart together

by - 12:36 PM

Alright, I can't take off this tiara and the piercings, it looks like they go with every single look I have been creating recently, or it is just me forcing to wear them with everything  :P :D
I haven't posted the septum piercing yet, because I can't find it anywhere, it was a Christmas gift, but the store is PUNCH, the item is called "Snowflake Septum Gift /Gold". They have similar items available now.

Hair - Moon. Hair // - Blondes - Code Uma @ C88/Feb.
Mesh head/ Necklaces/ Bracelet/Rings/FREE Tiara/ Freebie Piercing/Tattoo - Also blogged here.
Top/Shorts/ Tied shirt - Entice - Common People outfit. Lots of color options for each piece, hud driven. Available at the Hipster Fair from February 22, 2016 to March 07, 2016.
Watch - Watch - blogged here.
Sneakers - Blackburns Thug Life Canvas Stars on Marketplace for 29L.

Check more pictures on my Flickr.

Entice

Entice

Entice

Entice

                                                                          (Shoes details)


You May Also Like

0 comments