BlackRose New Release and Gift Sweater by PixiCat

by - 3:46 PM

As I always say, I love everything about vests, jackets, cardigans, coats, and similar stuff. :P
This time it could not be different, I just fell in love when I saw the new vests by BlackRose. Super new release! Check them out! <3
I have been into Catwa mesh head appliers recently. I am wearing two of them in the pictures below, and I am loving how they look. But my favorite one is still the Lara Hurley, which I am going to wear in my next posts.
Check my Flickr for more pictures! :)

Vest - BlackRose Winter Vest Purple. NEW
Inner sweater - BlackRose Vest top (It comes together with the vest, you can wear the vest without it too). NEW
Pants - Blueberry - Mia - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink
Shoes - NX-Narcotix Libby Platform MJ Pumpkin. NEW @ Tre Chic
Hair - *~*Damselfly*~*Lettice Rigged-Mesh Dark Blondes. NEW @ Sad November
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Susanna" Nordic. NEW @  Sad November

BlackRose Vests - NEW RELEASE


BlackRose Vests - NEW RELEASE

BlackRose Vests - NEW RELEASE


Vest - BlackRose Winter Vest Brown. NEW
Sweater -Pixicat- Cozy.Sweater (Plum). Gift at Kustom9, only 9L. NEW. Hurry up! This round is almost ending.
Skirt - Blueberry - Letia - Ripped Skirts - Dark Blue
Boots - ISON - leather knee boots (baked clay) @ the NEW round of Collabor88
Necklace - {MYNX} Arrow Heart Necklace - Pink Gold
Earrings - Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery - Candy Kisses Earrings
Hair - [elikatira] Libby brunettes NEW
Catwa Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Mona ( America ) 3 NEWKustom9
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Quicksilver
Pics below were taken here.
BlackRose Vests - NEW RELEASE

BlackRose Vests - NEW RELEASE

You May Also Like

0 comments